CTET Sept 2015: The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 8th Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 20.09.2015 (Sunday) for candidates to be eligible for appointment as teacher for Class I to VIII. Candidates can apply On-line for CTET Sept 2015 through CTET official website – www.ctet.nic.in only. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
CENTRAL TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST – CTET SEPT 2015
CTET Sept 2015 Important Dates:
- Submission of On-line application 30.07.2015 to 19.08.2015
- Last date for Online Submission of application 19-08-2015
- Last date for payment of fees Through E-Challan or Debit/Credit Card by the candidate 20-08-2015 (before 03:30 PM)
- Period for On-line Corrections in Particulars 21.08.2015 to 25.08.2015 (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date)
- Download Admit Card from CTET website 04.09.2015
CTET SEPT 2015 Schedule of Examination
DATE OF EXAMINATION PAPER TIMING DURATION
20.09.2015 PAPER – II 09.30 TO 12.00 HOURS 2.30 HOURS
20.09.2015 PAPER – I 14.00 TO 16.30 HOURS 2.30 HOURS
The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan
Schools, etc) and schools under the Administrative Control of UT of Chandigarh,
Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and NCT of Delhi.
CTET Pattern of Examination:
The CTET examination will be of objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQs).
There will be no negative marking. There will be 2 papers of CTET.
(i) Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
(ii) Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Fee Details for CTET Sept 2015 are as follows:
CATEGORY Only Paper – I or II Both Paper – I & II
General/OBC Rs.600/- Rs.1000/-
SC/ST/Diff. Abled Person Rs.300/- Rs.500/-
For more details about CTET Sept 2015 click the below link: