IBPS PO/MT V Admit Card 2015 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is conduction the CWE PO/MT-V 2015 prelims online exam on dates: 03-10-2015, 04-10-2015, 10-10-2015, 11-10-2015 at various centres across the country.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the preliminary online exam admit cards/ call letter of Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) at the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in.
IBPS CWE PO/MT V Admit Card 2015 at ipbs.in
IBPS invited online application for Common Witten Examination for Probationary Officer and Management Trainee vacancies. Candidates who applied for IBPS CWE-PO/MT-V Pre-Exam with the IBPS common recruitment process are advised to download the admit card or call letter for preliminary exam for CWE -PO/MT –V.
All the candidates who have applied for CWE PO/MT-V Preliminary Exam 2015 would be able to download their Exam Admit Card or Call Letter from the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in. The direct link to download PO/MT-V Admit Card 2015 or Call Letter is provided below, just click on the below link:
Important Dates for Common Written Examination for PO/MT-V 2015:
- Common Written Exam admit card release date: 23-09-2015
- IBPS PO/MT-V 2015 prelims online exam dates: 03-10-2015, 04-10-2015, 10-10-2015, 11-10-2015.
- Result of online PO/MT-V 2015 pre exam: October 2015
Recruitment through IBPS
IBPS Recruitment for PSBs follows 2 or 3 tier scheme. While IBPS RRB & SO recruitment is two phase processes, IBPS PO & Clerk consists of three stages. The first phase is Common written examination, followed by Interview and the final placement.
- CWE PROBATIONARY OFFICER/MT: Recruitment of Probationary Officers or Management Trainees. It is a three tier recruitment process consisting of a Preliminary exam of 100 marks of 60 minutes duration, followed by a main exam for shortlisted candidates, of 200 marks with duration of 120 minutes followed by an Interview.
- CWE Clerk: Recruitment in Clerical Cadre. It is a 3 tier process following the same pattern as of PO/MT exam.
- CWE Specialist Officer: Recruitment of IT, LAW, engineering, marketing and other professionals. It is a two tier recruitment process consisting of an online written exam followed by an interview.
- CWE RRB Officers and Assistants: Recruitment of Officers & Office assistant to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) governed by NABARD. It is also a 2 tier recruitment process with a main exam of 200 marks followed by an interview of shortlisted candidates.From RRB IV (2015-16) the interviews are conducted by IBPS itself unlike in the previous drives (I,II and III) where interviews were conducted by participating RRBs as and when vacancies arose.