NEET 2 Exam 2016 – CBSE decided Dress Code for NEET 2 EXAM. The Exam is scheduled to held on 24th July 2016.
CBSE decided Dress Code for NEET 2 EXAM: Central Board of Secondary Education announced the dress code for the Medical & Dental Entrance Exams i.e. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test II. The Dress Code will be same as per the earlier exams of AIPMT.
Medical & dental colleges Entrance Exam is to be scheduled on Sunday 24th July 2016 at 10:00 AM. As per the instructions by officer on special duty this dress code would be applicable in NEET Entrance exams.
Dress Code For NEET- 2 2016-17
Following dress code will be applicable while appearing for NEET exam, Dress code rules are as follows:
- Candidate are advised to wear light half sleeve clothes with no buttons or any badge brooches
- No shoes will be allowed candidates have to wear Slippers or Sandals.
Restricted Items For NEET 2016
List of Restricted items which are not allowed in the examination hall, this includes:
- Any stationery item like textual material (printed or written), bits of papers, Geometry/Pencil Box, Plastic, Pouch, Calculator, Pen, Scale, Writing Pad, Pen Drives, Eraser, Calculator, Log Table, Electronic Pen/Scanners etc.
- Any communication device like mobile phones, digital watches, Bluetooth, ear phone, Microphone, pager, health band etc.
- Other items include wallet googles, handbags, hair pin, hair band, belt, cap, scarf, charm/tabeez etc.
- Any metallic item is also restricted.
- Any Watch or Wrist watch or camera.
- Any other item that can be used for unfair means for hiding communication devices like camera, bluetooth etc.
There is no arrangement will be made at the centers for keeping any articles or communication device belonging to the candidates. In case any candidate is found in possession of any of the restricted items inside the center, it will be considered as use of unfair means and action will be taken against the candidate.
Note : Candidates are advised to check the official Bell Schedule released by CBSE. Link is provided below: