Two heads for one snake, this unusual was discovered in a Raipur Zoo. It’s a snake, specifically a boa, whose species has not been specified. According to the source, when it was found the snake was hiding under leaves and branches.
Deputy forester Mr. KM Dhangar said: “I have never seen such a snake in thirty-year career; We collected the snake and we take care of. It will be presented to visitors”. This is a very rare incident in India, but before this incident some other cases also came across worldwide including a cobra double-headed adopted by a Chinese zoo in 2015.
This may be due to an abnormality in the development in snakes. Due to this abnormality snake can survive only few months. It’s a non-poisonous species.
The Indian boa would just discovered him, 45 days, according to estimates. it would measure 10 centimeters at the moment, so that this kind of specimen can reach a maximum size of 20 to 25 centimeters.
Two heads in one body, isn’t it Amazing ??
what will be your reaction after watching this…comment now
Imagine if you found snake at anywhere, Enough to make you panic ??
Guys here is two headed SNAKE, what will be your reaction…comment now..
Most two headed snakes do not live long, but some captive individuals do.
- A two-headed black rat snake with separate throats and stomachs survived for 20 years.
- There are several preserved two-headed snakes on display in the Museum at the Georgia State Capitol Building in Atlanta.
- A two-headed Boa constrictor was born in a pet shop in Hayward, California, in May 2009. Owner Aaron Dickey decided to sell the snake to the Venice Beach Freakshow. “We”, the two-headed albino rat snake.
- A two-headed ladder snake, Elaphe scalaris, was discovered near the village of Pinoso, Spain.
- A two-headed king snake lived for nearly 17 years at the Arizona State University.