Author: Pankaj Sharma
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016- 17: The Indian Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of 324 probationary officer (PO) post for admission to post graduate diploma in banking & finance (PGDBF) course through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. The online application or registration has been started from December 6th and the last date to apply is December 22nd, 2016. Interested candidates can apply at the official website www.indianbank.in
Candidates have to face three round and course to become PO through this recruitment. Preliminary exam, Mains examination and interview. The application fees will be 600 rs. for General and OBC candidates whereas SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay 100 rs.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016
The maximum age should be 20 years and Maximum 28 years as on 01 July 2016. Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02 July 1988 and not later than 01 July 1996. Both dates are inclusive.
Required Educational Qualification:
Candidate must have graduate degree from a recognized university. Candidates who are under graduate are not eligible for this post.
Indian Bank Vacancy Recruitment Details:
Organisation Name: Indian Bank
Name of the Post: Probationary Officers (PO)
Total Number of post: 324
- SC: 48 Posts
- ST: 24 Posts
- OBC: 87 Posts
- Unreserved: 165 Posts
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 06 Dec 2016 to 22 Dec 2016
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) – 06 Dec 2016 to 22 Dec 2016
- Download of call letters for Pre Exam Training(PET) – After 05 Jan 2017
- Conduct of Pre Exam Training (PET) – 12 Jan 2017 to 19 Jan 2017
- Download Prelims call letters – After 11 Jan 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 22 Jan 2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary 30 Jan 2017
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main 16 Jan 2017
- Online Examination – Main 28 Feb 2017
Steps to apply online:
- visit the official website indianbank.in
- Click on ‘Careers’ option present at the top of the homepage in small fonts.
- A new page will be opened on which link ‘Recruitment of Probationary Officers – Admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance through Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd.’ will appear.
- Apply online link will appear; Click on it
- Enter all the required fields.
- Submit the scanned image of photograph and signature.
- Submit the fees
- Submit the application finally
- take a printout of application
The important direct links to download Indian bank po official notification and apply online is given as follows:
Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2016:
Official Notification – Download from here
Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation and latest updates.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2016 for Probationary Officer (PO): Apply Online is originally published at