Apple has just released the new version 10.1 of iOS for the general users’ compatible devices. The interesting thing to know about the iOS 10.1 update is that the portrait mode is now available on iPhone 7 Plus device with iOS 10.1. There are many changes have been done in iOS 10.1 and the list of changes will be provided to users. 10.1 was released for developers and beta testing few weeks ago. It is the advanced photo feature which is included this time.
It has also included the “Depth of Field Effect” in which the background will be appeared blurred. You can click pictures like a pro from world’s popular mobile phone. Depth of field effect generally appears in the high quality pro cameras but now it’s available in iPhone 7 Plus. It demonstrates the real power of dual camera of iPhone 7 plus.
Apple iOS 10.1
The camera includes:
- 12 MP wide angle
- Optical Image Stabilization
- ƒ/1.8 aperture
- A new 6 element lens enabling brighter, more detailed photos and videos.
Apple has released the security updates for iOS 10.1. In which change were made in CF Network Proxies, Core Graphics, Face Time, Font Parser, Kernel, lib archive, libxpc, Sandbox Profiles, Security, System Boot and Web Kit. Apple has fixed the bugs related to Bluetooth connectivity with 3rd party devices in newer version. Security updates are available for iPhone 5 and later.
How to update to iOS 10.1?
If you want to update your device to latest version of iOS 10.1 you need to follow some easy steps provided below:
- Make sure you are connected to internet
- Go to Settings of the iPhone
- Go to Software Update
- Tap on Install Now
- OTA file will be downloaded to begin setup.
- Once the download will complete perform reboot action.
iOS 10.1 Compatible Devices:
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4, iPad 4th generation, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro 9.7 inch and iPad Pro 12.9 inch
- iPod touch 6th generation.