IBPS RRB 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) yesterday released the call letter for its CWE RRB V Officer scale 1 examination. Candidates who have registered for the exam training at particular center may download the admit card from the official portal of ibps, the url for which is ibps.in. The training will held from 17 October to 22 October 2016.
The IBPS will conduct online Exam in two categories and the Common Recruitment Process for RRBs CWE V for Group A – Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Group “B” Office Assistants (Multipurpose) will be conducted in the month of November 2016. The last date to download this admit card is 17 Oct 2016.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Pre Exam Training Call Letters Download
Pre-exam training is arranged for candidates belongs to Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST) or Minority Communities. IBPS organizes training at various centers. Admit card are available at ibps official website with active link. We are also providing you the direct link to download it in this post.
Upcoming Important dates for Officer Scale 1 Exam:
Admit card for Preliminary – October 2016
Preliminary Exam date – 05 and 06 November 2016
Result for Preliminary – November 2016
Admit card for Mains exam Officer Scale 1 – November 2016
Mains Examination date Officers (I, II, III) – 11 December 2016
Result of Mains Officers Scale I, II and III – December 2016
The direct link to logon or download call letter for Pre exam is given below:
IBPS RRB Pre Exam Training Call letter Officer Scale 1 – Download from here
Tips to crack IBPS RRB 2016 Exam:
- Gear up your studies it means give more time for practice because old proverb says Practice makes a person perfect.
- Give daily one mock test or mock online test which will give you exact environment of real exam paper hours
- Estimate your daily score that how many marks you are getting.
- Don’t mark the answer for question you are not sure.
- Try to solve questions in time limit for every section. Because every section is to be clear it means a lot.
- Analysis the question paper you have given it will show you the mistakes you done in previous paper. improve it in the next paper
- I hope your marks graph will increase and you will qualify for the exam. All the best.
For latest Education News: Click here