The IBPS RRB PO Mains Examination is successfully conducted by IBPS on today 11th December 2016. It is the step ahead toward the path to get job in officer scale I if you got succeed. All candidates have given their best in the exam. Today we have come up with exam analysis. In which level of exam, safe attempts overall & section wise and GA questions asked in IBPS RRB PO mains exam will be discussed.
There are five sections in the mains examination:
- Reasoning Ability
- Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
- General Awareness
- Hindi / English
IBPS RRB Officer Scale I Mains Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB PO Mains 11th December 2016 Exam Analysis
The overall difficulty level of the exam was moderate. maths and Reasoning was moderate but some questions were difficult. computer and Hindi was quite easy you can easily get marks. General awareness questions were deeply asked. candidates are advised to prepare current affairs more as mostly questions were based on current GK.
Reasoning Ability:16 – 20 questions
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths): 14 -18 questions
General Awareness: 18 -24 questions
Hindi: 15-19 questions
English: 15 – 20 questions
Computer: 20 – 25 questions
Overall Attempt: 135 – 145 questions
The difficulty level was Moderate to Difficult.
- Syllogism – 6 questions
- Sitting Arrangement(Linear) – 10 questions
- Puzzles – 10 questions
- Coding-decoding – 1 questions
- Logical – 8 questions
- Alphabet Series – 3 questions
- Miscellaneous ( Ranking, Direction Sense) – 2 questions
Quantitative Aptitude (Maths)
- Series – 5 questions
- Quadratic Equations – 5 questions
- Data Interpretation – 15 questions
- Miscellaneous(Speed &Time, Profit and Loss, Time and Work, SI,CI, Averages, Ages, Ratio etc.) – 15 questions
General Awareness (GA) questions asked in IBPS RRB PO Mains Exam – 11th December 2016
The difficulty level of GA was easy to moderate. We are providing some of memory based questions asked in mains exam.
- Where is Pushkar mela – Pushkar, Rajasthan
- No1 ranked ATP Tennis Ranking – Andy Murray
- Airtel payment bank is in which state – Rajasthan
- Indian defeated which team in kabaddi world cup final – Iran
- Repo rate according to 4th Bi-Monthly – 6.25%
- Jnanpith Award Winner – Raghuveer Chaudhari
- Periyar National Park – Mlappara, Kerala
- Who won China Open Badminton – P. V. Sindhu
- In grand slam serena williams equalled which record –
- Economics nobel prize in which field – pioneering work in the theory of financial economics
- Walt Disney celebrated its __ anniversary recently – 45th Anniversary
- Who is the President of Israel – Reuven Rivlin
- Currency of Namibia – Namibian dollar
- APEC summit theme – Quality Growth and Human Development
- 2018 Asian Games will be held at – Indonesia
- Currency of Zambia – Zambian kwacha
- Capital of Lithuania – Vilnius
- 9th Jan is celebrated as – Pravasi Bharatiya Divas
- Statistics Minister – D.V. Sadananda Gowda
- Which country topped in the list of Ease of doing business index – New Zealand
- India growth rate by S&P – 8%
The difficulty level of hindi language questions was easy. you just need to be careful of Vartani error. Cloze test and other questions can be easily attempted.
The difficulty level of English was moderate to difficult. it was difficult If we compare it with Hindi language questions. 2 sets of passage were asked. Sentence rearrangement or Para Jumble was based on Internet Banking and Cloze Test was on Sleeping.
The difficulty level of computer was quite easy. You could easily attempt good questions and get more marks.
Press CTRL+D to bookmark this page for easy navigation and latest updates of IBPS exams.