Author: Pankaj Sharma
Gujarat: Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s 66th birthday is on 17th Sept. On this occasion he will distribute kits and aids to differently-abled people in Gujarat. On his birthday celebration government is all set to make 4 records. In which three are for Guinees World record and one is National.
Under the “Accessible India” campaign the kits, hearing aids will be provided. According to reports, PM Narendra Modi will first celebrate his birthday with his mother Heeraben. he will first got to mother to seek blessings from his mother. Then he will go to Navsari to meet differently-abled peoples.
4 Records to be set on PM Narendra Modi Birthday Celebration
- To set 3 Guinness World Records and 1 National
- Record 1 – 17,000 kits among 11,223 differently-abled people will be distributed
- Record 2 -1,000 hearing aids to hearing-impaired persons
- Record 3 – Maximum number of people in wheelchairs who form image or logo. 1000 person with wheelchairs will make new record.
- Record 4 -1,500 oil lamps will be lit simultaneously at a single location
All 3 record except national will be monitored by Guinness World Records officials.
The record of maximum wheelchairs formed a image or logo was 346 wheelchairs in 2010. government says that 1,000 persons on wheelchairs will make the image on birthday celebration.
“The Prime Minister will inaugurate the Kadana-Hafeshwar irrigation project, which will provide water to several remote villages of this district. The program will be held at Limkheda during morning” officials said.
Read more news about PM Narendra Modi – Click here
Narendra Modi’s Birthday Celebration with Differently-abled and Hearing-impaired Peoples is originally published at